Wednesday, April 21, 2010

America's Team - 2010 Schedule Revealed

The way I see it – we are playoff bound this year, without question.
























Heres my rundown of Dallas’ schedule, and the outcomes:

Game 1: at WAS – win
Game 2: CHI – win
Game 3: at HOU – win
Game 4: TEN – win
Game 5: at MIN – loss
Game 6: NYG – win
Game 7: JAC – win
Game 8: at GB – TBD
Game 9: at NYG – win
Game 10: DET – win
Game 11: NO – TBD
Game 12: at IND – loss
Game 13: PHI – win
Game 14: WAS – win
Game 15: at ARI – win
Game 16: at PHI – win

I think we win 10 guaranteed this year. Even if we lose the two “TBD” games AND 2 divisional games (I picked we’d win – which is a bit presumptuous), we still go 10 and 6!

1 comment:

Matt Horn said...

Sweep the Birds, though? A bit optimistic to think they can do that two years in a row, considering their track record against Philly. Either way, I see them going 10-6 and playoff bound as the Eagles take a step back, the Giants remain above average but not great, and the Skins with at least 3 more wins by virtue of having a decent QB and Coach for once. I can't wait for the 2011 season to start.