Friday, January 11, 2008

the Familia

Coming up on our first weekend with just the 3 of us. I’m not sure what we are going to do with ourselves? Maybe Amber will finally get around to cleaning the house . . . I mean, while she’s lounging between working fulltime and raising a stud-muffin. It sure was fun visiting with everyone. It was pretty tight here for a bit, Ma & Pop came up for New Years while Beaver & Lori were here, but we wouldn’t have had it any other way. Did my share of golfing, and ended up working in the backyard . . . Steve is a slave driver. He did most of the hard work, I was able to fill in where needed. We’re now getting approached by Design To Sell: Thimble Sized Yard Edition. I’m pretty much the bald version of Ty Pennington. Below is Steve (Beaver) NOT giving me a break.



My Poppa always said, “guests are like fish . . .”

No comments: